Sub-Roman British

A place to talk about MESHWESH army lists
Pavane
Squire

Sub-Roman British

Post by Pavane » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:13 pm

In previous versions of Meshwesh Early & Late Sub-Roman British did the lists used to have a Javelin Cavalry general option? I've been reviewing my figures and I converted a 3Cv general to a JavCav general and it is no longer valid. It looks like I have to rebase it back. :-(
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Re: Sub-Roman British

Post by David Kuijt » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:11 pm

Pavane wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:13 pm
In previous versions of Meshwesh Early & Late Sub-Roman British did the lists used to have a Javelin Cavalry general option? I've been reviewing my figures and I converted a 3Cv general to a JavCav general and it is no longer valid. It looks like I have to rebase it back. :-(
How long ago, Will? A million years ago anything was possible -- but I don't recall changing the SRB in the last several years.

Looking over the lists, I think you are confusing the Strathclyde/Armorican/etc. list (which is a very close morph with the Late SRB, and which is one of the direct inheritors of the Later SRB) with the SRB lists. You played Strathclyde in a "Viking Fury" campaign theme a few years ago, if I recall correctly. The Pedyt would look identical.
DK
Pavane
Squire

Post by Pavane » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Great answer. Yes, I rebased them for a Strathclyde army. Now I am happy. ;-)

Every time I come back from a convention I am motivated to paint, sometimes even buying new lead. I bought a bunch of SRB figures that have been sitting in the mailing box, unopened since Fall In. I cracked it open last night to see what I had.
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Post by David Kuijt » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:56 pm

Pavane wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:05 pm
Great answer. Yes, I rebased them for a Strathclyde army. Now I am happy. ;-)
We endeavour to satisfy.
Pavane wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:05 pm
Every time I come back from a convention I am motivated to paint, sometimes even buying new lead.
Moi aussi.
DK