First Edition of the Printed Book

Discuss anything about Washington Grand Company Products (TRIUMPH!, MESHWESH, TERRAIN CARDS, ETC.)
Andreas Johansson
Companion-at-Arms

Re: First Edition of the Printed Book

Post by Andreas Johansson » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:52 am

Brief historical introductions à la DBA 3e would be appreciated.

Some lists could really do with some explication what they're supposed to cover. Old Saxon, Frisian, etc. and Strathclyde etc. would be good examples - just who are the "etc."?
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Post by David Kuijt » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 pm

re: Meshwesh, I've always thought that maps would be nice. Showing the geographic extent of the given army list.

Wouldn't be easy. In some cases the geographic extent changes significantly, so a single map might not do it. But it would be cool.
DK
JonathanJ
Squire

Post by JonathanJ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:21 pm

Two different posts have now taunted me with comments like "we'll have the physical books for sale at the convention..."

When will those of us who can't make it to eastern U.S. conventions be able to get a copy?
Rod
Grand Master WGC

Post by Rod » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:25 pm

Yes you will be able to get them online and shipped.

The shipment of books are supposed to arrive at the end of this month. The books are planned to be available to order online via Scale Creep Miniatures shortly after that.

I can't give you an exact date yet, because the exact delivery date is not confirmed. Certainly, by the end of March.
Bill Hupp
Sergeant

Post by Bill Hupp » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Notes and maps on Meshwesh. That would be cool. And it would drive traffic to the site and increase potential sales IMHO.
Bill Hupp
Thistle & Rose Miniatures