Version 1.0 - downloading

Discuss anything about Washington Grand Company Products (TRIUMPH!, MESHWESH, TERRAIN CARDS, ETC.)
jdesmond
Squire

Version 1.0 - downloading

Post by jdesmond » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:17 am

Salutations, gentlefolk !

Got Email earlier today, announcing 1.0 release. Went to WargameVault. Ended up sending them this message;

"Received Email message today "Washington Grand Company sent you this email through Wargame Vault to alert you that TRIUMPH! Early Access Edition has been updated. You can get the updated file(s) at your My Library page."

When I got to the _Triumph_ page - http://www.wargamevault.com/product/196955/TRIUMPH-v10 - it said "You have purchased this product", but _Triumph_ was not listed on my "My Library" page.

Hope you've had a Glorious Fourth. Thanks for your help solving this problem"

So, the fireworks are over, the Final Triumph still awaits.

Regardless, I've asked some friends to get to your table at Historicon, try Triumph out, hope to get some new opponents.

At some point in near future, you may want to take the www.wgcwar.com first 'splash page', update the event list at bottom.

Have good and safe trip to Lancaster!
Rod
Grand Master WGC

Re: Version 1.0 - downloading

Post by Rod » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:07 pm

On my wargame vault page it shows the same message you have already purchased this product, and then lists the version 1.0 files below that message.

You click on those filenames to start the download of the latest version and because you already own it, there is no charge.
jdesmond
Squire

Re: Version 1.0 - downloading

Post by jdesmond » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Good morning, Rod, and other readers !

Followed your instructions. They worked. Thanks!