Any interest in playing Triumph! around Frederick, MD?

Anything else related to TRIUMPH! events
spenn
Levy

Any interest in playing Triumph! around Frederick, MD?

Post by spenn » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

Trying to see if there is any interest in playing Triumph! on Thursday evenings in Frederick, Maryland.

There is a new game store (eh, six months or so old) and has a lot of open space free for gaming. I have seen historical miniatures games being played there on weekends. The problem for me is that I'm pretty busy with family on the weekends. Any chance anyone is open to playing on a Thursday around 6pm or so?

I haven't approached the game store yet, but I'm pretty confident they would welcome some old grognards.

If you're curious the game store Saga Games, https://www.sagagamesllc.com.

-Steve
wybesse
Levy

Re: Any interest in playing Triumph! around Frederick, MD?

Post by wybesse » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:06 am

Sadly, I'm the opposite. I might could make it up on a weekend, but there's no way I can get up there on a week night. :(
spenn
Levy

Post by spenn » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:17 pm

This particular game store has had some historical miniatures games on the weekends over the last couple of months. I made it to one game for about a half hour. It was a French and Indian War skirmish. Looked really good.

If I get a chance to play on a weekend, I will definitely post here. There is a good chance that it will happen randomly, so I will make it known. Triumph! is such an easy game to play, would hate to miss a chance to get in a game.

-Steve
wybesse
Levy

Post by wybesse » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:47 am

spenn wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:17 pm

If I get a chance to play on a weekend, I will definitely post here. There is a good chance that it will happen randomly, so I will make it known. Triumph! is such an easy game to play, would hate to miss a chance to get in a game.
Same here. I keep seeing reports of local Triumph events on the FB group...after they've happened. :(
rhialto
Levy

Post by rhialto » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:05 pm

I can't do weekday evenings, but weekends would be great: I'm about 45 minutes from Frederick, with loads of 15mm armies and a few Triumph! games under my belt.
spenn
Levy

Post by spenn » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:20 pm

We plan to meet and play Triumph again at Saga Games on Friday, February 25th at 6pm. I will bring a couple of 15mm armies, dice, rulers, etc.

Saga Games' website is sagagamesllc.com and the address is 2190 Old Farm Dr, Unit E, FREDERICK, Maryland 21702. It's behind the Dunkin Donuts.

I guess I should post this in Event and Tournament Announcements. So sorry if multiple posts are not approved.