DC area pick-up games opportunity

Please post info about upcoming TRIUMPH! events and tournaments
wybesse
Levy

DC area pick-up games opportunity

Post by wybesse » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:22 am

A couple of friends and I are spending Saturday and a good deal of Sunday gaming at a pool clubhouse one of us has access to. Hopefully we'll be making this a semi-regular thing; set up Friday night, play Saturday, have dinner and reconvene on Sunday. Our own little mini-con.

The main attraction Saturday will be a Franco-Prussian War game, with shorter ECW and AWI games Saturday evening and Sunday.

I plan on bringing a selection of Triumph armies with me, as there will be plenty of room to set up more than one game at a time, and we'll probably have time to kill in between the bigger battles.

If you're local and would be interested in coming by, perhaps getting in some Fantasy or Historical Triumph, PM me for details.

(Vaccinations and boosters, please. Masking optional.)
Psybilliah
Levy

Re: DC area pick-up games opportunity

Post by Psybilliah » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:50 pm

i totally missed this, as i suck at the forum. where are you located? Im in Germantown and Rockville. Would love to catch up.
Mike "Psybilliah"
Rockville, MD USA
wybesse
Levy

Post by wybesse » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:08 am

Psybilliah wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:50 pm
i totally missed this, as i suck at the forum. where are you located? I'm in Germantown and Rockville. Would love to catch up.
Heya! I'm in University Park. I work in Virginia, so Rockville is kinda on my way home, so...
Psybilliah
Levy

Post by Psybilliah » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:11 am

Awesome, we played last wed and I believe we are hoping for next week as well. Are you in fb or discord?
Mike "Psybilliah"
Rockville, MD USA
AlexiusBasileus
Grand Master WGC

Post by AlexiusBasileus » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:13 am

If Rockville is plausible, two of us will be playing at Dreamwizards this Wednesday if you want to stop by 6ish. We are trying to turn this into a larger group.

The mini-con idea sounds pretty damn good too.
wybesse
Levy

Post by wybesse » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:30 am

Hiya, Mike and Alexius! Sorry I didn't see your replies until now. Hopefully we can meet up soon.

That minicon space should be available again in the autumn (it's the clubhouse for a swim club, so it's gonna be filled with swimmers through the summer). I'd love to get a bunch of Triumph players together there!