Triumph! Event at Scrum Con Sold Out

Please post info about upcoming TRIUMPH! events and tournaments
AlexiusBasileus
Grand Master WGC

Triumph! Event at Scrum Con Sold Out

Post by AlexiusBasileus » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:39 pm

Scrum Con is a small tabletop minis and RPG convention in Silver Spring Maryland on April 8th. WGC is hosting a Triumph! event there (Epic Conflicts) and all the seats have already sold out! Apologies for those of you who missed the call for registrations on the Triumph! facebook page, but next year's Scrum Con is planning to expand in size. We will be expanding the Triumph! events there too.

Stay tuned for pictures from the event...
Bil
Levy

Re: Triumph! Event at Scrum Con Sold Out

Post by Bil » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:09 am

Ugh, I missed you at the event! I was going to speak to you guys, but a friend's game had a couple of no-shows and I was roped in to be a warm body to bravely sacrifice myself for the party. The game ran pretty long and you guys got out before we finished up. Are you guys doing any other events locally? You are local to the DMV?

-Bil
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Re: Triumph! Event at Scrum Con Sold Out

Post by David Kuijt » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:53 am

Bil wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:09 am
Ugh, I missed you at the event! I was going to speak to you guys, but a friend's game had a couple of no-shows and I was roped in to be a warm body to bravely sacrifice myself for the party. The game ran pretty long and you guys got out before we finished up. Are you guys doing any other events locally? You are local to the DMV?

-Bil
Most of us are local to the DMV -- Rod is a Michigander.

Jack Sheriff is Fairfax, DS is Columbia, I am Damascus/Germantown, Terence is Aspen Hill.
DK