Long Island Table Top Gaming Convention

Please post info about upcoming TRIUMPH! events and tournaments
RogerCooper
Squire

Long Island Table Top Gaming Convention

Post by RogerCooper » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:08 pm

I am going to be running a Triumph session from 10AM to Noon, Sunday 3/19 at https://tabletop.events/conventions/lon ... hedule/141. The convention is held at the Cradle of Aviation Museum, Garden City (Long Island) NY. It is reachable by train and cab from New York City

My idea is that any one can bring anything they want, which would then be evaluated using Triumph. I also have a bag full of armies from the quick-start kits, the War of the Rings board game, the Age of Mythology board game and whatever else have I lying around.

To keep it simple I will just have a stream (2 MU wide) running across the middle of the board to provide some bad going.
chriscoz
Levy

Re: Long Island Table Top Gaming Convention

Post by chriscoz » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:52 pm

This is great. Glad I checked the forum. I'm in Stony Brook have played Triumph! and like it. I have a number of 15mm armies (Crusades--both sides, Romans, Dacians, War of the Roses (both sides) and the Chin).
Chris Cosentino
chriscoz18@gmail.com
RogerCooper
Squire

Post by RogerCooper » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:57 pm

I hope to see you next Sunday. I am sure your armies will look much better than mine, which use the quick-start kits, stuff I printed myself and plastic pieces from boardgames.
chriscoz
Levy

Post by chriscoz » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:16 am

I’ll bring a couple of historical matches pairs. Looking forward to this.
Chris Cosentino
chriscoz18@gmail.com