Game at Saga Games: Frederick, MD October 21st, 6pm

Please post info about upcoming TRIUMPH! events and tournaments
spenn
Levy

Game at Saga Games: Frederick, MD October 21st, 6pm

Post by spenn » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 pm

The monthly Triumph! game session at Saga Games will happen in two weeks, Friday, 21 October at 6pm. Nice store with plenty of tables. This event doesn't have a theme. Sometimes we pick a theme; sometimes not. This would be a great time to join and bring any army you want. Everyone is welcome. We will meet at --

Saga Games' website is sagagamesllc.com and the address is
2190 Old Farm Dr, Unit E, Frederick, Maryland 21702.

It's a little difficult to see from the street. Look for the Dunkin Donuts. And park behind it.

-Steve
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Re: Game at Saga Games: Frederick, MD October 21st, 6pm

Post by David Kuijt » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:12 pm

spenn wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 pm
The monthly Triumph! game session at Saga Games will happen in two weeks, Friday, 21 October at 6pm. Nice store with plenty of tables. This event doesn't have a theme. Sometimes we pick a theme; sometimes not. This would be a great time to join and bring any army you want. Everyone is welcome. We will meet at --

Saga Games' website is sagagamesllc.com and the address is
2190 Old Farm Dr, Unit E, Frederick, Maryland 21702.

It's a little difficult to see from the street. Look for the Dunkin Donuts. And park behind it.

-Steve
My self-described theme is: Armies Nobody Else Has. I'll be bringing Post Mongol Samurai and Aztec, if I get the Aztec finished. Probably also Mixtec. The Ghurid won't be done by then (waiting for a figure shipment from Australia).
DK
spenn
Levy

Post by spenn » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:38 pm

I'm currently painting Early Hebrews and Philistines. Definitely won't have them done before the end of the month. My big plans are to have them done before Fall In. And, someday get started on my Hundred Years War armies.

Big plans.
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Post by David Kuijt » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:55 pm

spenn wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:38 pm
I'm currently painting Early Hebrews and Philistines. Definitely won't have them done before the end of the month. My big plans are to have them done before Fall In. And, someday get started on my Hundred Years War armies.
DS has an Early Hebrews army, I think; I've got a Sea Peoples that can morph into Early Philistines.

I don't have any "currently painting" projects, which is both unusual and a bit frustrating for me. All the stuff I'm working on is rebasing and retooling projects -- converting older armies to Triumph, with some repainting needed for the changes in army lists from legacy systems.

I've got 16 Polybian Roman foot figs, but those are stalled -- I got tired of painting uniforms. The figures are nice, though (Xyston).
I've got 8 Tibetan cataphracts done, but that is also stalled.
I've got a zillion armies in raw lead, of course.

But nothing is calling to me in the dark of night, asking me to paint it. Not sure what to do, so I'm occupying time with rebasing and retooling.
DK