Game at Saga Games: Frederick, MD July 15th, 6pm

Please post info about upcoming TRIUMPH! events and tournaments
spenn
Levy

Game at Saga Games: Frederick, MD July 15th, 6pm

Post by spenn » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:06 pm

The monthly Triumph! game session at Saga Games will happen next week, Friday, 15 July at 6pm. Nice store with plenty of tables. This event's theme is matched pairs. Lots of us are going to bring two armies that historically fought each other. Could be based on a specific time period, a particular war, or just traditional enemies. Hmmm...I should probably take a look at some of Meshwehs's 40 Thematic Categories.

Everyone is welcome. We will meet at --

Saga Games' website is sagagamesllc.com and the address is
2190 Old Farm Dr, Unit E, Frederick, Maryland 21702.

It's a little difficult to see from the street. Look for the Dunkin Donuts. And park behind it.

-Steve
spenn
Levy

Re: Game at Saga Games: Frederick, MD July 15th, 6pm

Post by spenn » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:24 am

Had six people show up to play Triumph! last night in Frederick. Most people got in 4 games. Lots and lots of armies. Personally, I got to play Hittites against Egyptians and then I took an Hunnic army against Pechenegs. In the last fight, I was totally outmaneuvered, but the results improved by rolling lots of sixes. I really shouldn't rely on that strategy next time.

No specific date set for next month yet. Currently checking everyone's schedules and the store's availability.
spenn
Levy

Re: Game at Saga Games: Frederick, MD July 15th, 6pm

Post by spenn » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:57 pm

The next date for playing Triumph! at Saga Games in Frederick, MD is Friday, August 12th. We start at 6pm and play as many games as possible until the shop closes at 10. Everyone is welcome.

https://www.sagagamesllc.com/calendar