Early Burgundian and 15th Century figs

Buy, Sell, Trade here
Forum rules
Any sales or trades are entirely the responsibilities of the participants, and not endorsed or supported by Washington Grand Company in any way. We advise all participants who are selling or buying items as individuals to use an entity with built-in protection for consumer claims, like ebay (http://www.ebay.com), if they have any concerns.
AlexiusBasileus
Grand Master WGC

Early Burgundian and 15th Century figs

Post by AlexiusBasileus » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:54 am

Hello all

In sorting through the perennial lead mountain, I've identified some figures that are unlikely to make it to the painting bench. Specifically, I have a collection of unpainted (some primed white) Essex 15mm 15th Century Figures. It started life as a DBA Early Burgundian pre packaged army but has had additions and subtractions.

The collection has a total of 148 figures (foot=1; mtd=2; gun=3) and should cover all options for the Triumph list including battlecards with the following exceptions:
- Missing artillery crew
- No Hordes/Peasant Levy
- No Separated Valet figures
- Only 3 elite foot figures per dismounted knight base
But...it has some extras
- 3 Extra Italian Style Knight figures
- 10 Mounted Xbow figures (which could be used to model the mounted foot crossbow stands)
- 2 Extra dismounted Crossbow figures

Essex packs new are 4.20 pounds sterling for 8 figs or 0.525 each or 77.7 english pounds new. I'd be happy to part with them to a US customer for $50 US and buyer pays shipping. Or if you are in Metro DC you can pick them up in Glenmont MD. Any takers?