Another Terrain Question for GRAND TRIUMPH

Discussion related to the upcoming Big Battle version of TRIUMPH!
HoaryCenturion
Squire

Another Terrain Question for GRAND TRIUMPH

Post by HoaryCenturion » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:16 pm

Gentlemen,

Trying to figure out how many pieces and placement of terrain for a 144 point game . . .

Looking over the relevant sections of GT and referring back to T, I could not find specifics.

As my table is divided into 12 zones, 6 on one side and 6 on the other, do I use 2 terrain cards?

If yes, then how should I arrange the terrain features determined by the previous die rolls?

Or, is it just a matter of duplicating the terrain on the second half of the table, as the features will be in different places.

If I have selected a stream, I should only have 1 though, right?

Please clarify. Thanks!

Chris
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Re: Another Terrain Question for GRAND TRIUMPH

Post by David Kuijt » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:24 pm

HoaryCenturion wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:16 pm
Gentlemen,

Trying to figure out how many pieces and placement of terrain for a 144 point game . . .

Looking over the relevant sections of GT and referring back to T, I could not find specifics.

As my table is divided into 12 zones, 6 on one side and 6 on the other, do I use 2 terrain cards?

If yes, then how should I arrange the terrain features determined by the previous die rolls?

Or, is it just a matter of duplicating the terrain on the second half of the table, as the features will be in different places.

If I have selected a stream, I should only have 1 though, right?

Please clarify. Thanks!

Chris
Hey Chris.

If you look on the GT site: http://www.wgcwar.com/GrandTriumph.html
You will see that there are GT terrain cards: https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/wgc- ... let-v2.pdf

Just use those.
DK
HoaryCenturion
Squire

Re: Another Terrain Question for GRAND TRIUMPH

Post by HoaryCenturion » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:36 pm

DK -

Thanks for the links.