15mm galleries

A place to share painting tips and photos of painted armies and figures
Roundie
Squire

15mm galleries

Post by Roundie » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:18 am

I discovered Triumph in the second half of last year and have been beavering away painting armies ever since.

Finally I've added a triumph page to my web site with a few galleries featuring what I've manage to paint so far.

I'll place a link to the main page here for anyone who wants to check out my dodgy painting.

You'll have to scroll through my intro waffle to the bottom of the page to find the gallery links

cheers.

http://miniatureaddiction.info/triumph/
David Schlanger
Grand Master WGC

Re: 15mm galleries

Post by David Schlanger » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:18 pm

Fantastic!

Thanks for the writeup and providing links for Triumph! The armies look great.

DS
Rod
Grand Master WGC

Post by Rod » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:22 pm

I am now thinking about doing some Fantasy armies with basing like yours, the armies look fantastic!
greedo
Squire

Post by greedo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:56 pm

Incredible!
Tirpitz
Levy

Post by Tirpitz » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:06 pm

Hi Guys

I'm lucky enough to have been introduced to Triumph by Roundie and have rebased my Carthaginian army on big bases to suit. I also have a Greek army which will also get the same treatment as well as Romans (WIP). I really like the rules and enjoy the games I have played, we have had some absolute crackers such as a 1 x light foot holding up one flank all on their lonesome against several units of cavalry who just simply could not kill them !
Visually the big bases with lots of figures simply just looks cool, nothing neater than several bases of hoplites all ranked up pushing against another line of hoplites and waiting for something to give. Roundie does some awesome work and all is consistent and I always like gaming with his stuff !
I'm playing ADLG in a tournament over Easter, should be fun (have to borrow and army now mine have been rebased) and I know I will be hanging out for more games of Triumph and Roundie and I are similar in our way of thinking and playing styles, so agree with him Triumph fits the bill nicely - great stuff guys :D
Cheers Rob
Bill Hupp
Sergeant

Post by Bill Hupp » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:45 pm

Roundiee, your gallery is awesome! Love the big base approach!
Bill Hupp
Thistle & Rose Miniatures
Brummbär
Companion-at-Arms

Post by Brummbär » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:20 am

WOW :shock: