Eureka's 15mm Sumerian Range

A place to share information about figures and other models
FanatiChris
Squire

Eureka's 15mm Sumerian Range

Post by FanatiChris » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Although many Triumph gamers participated in this Eureka 300 Club offering back in 2017, and already have these figures....others may be interested in the newly released 15mm Sumerian range from Eureka, which is now available to the Eureka catalog at: http://www.eurekamin.com.au/news.php?ne ... ypAerZasXi

Paul Pecena and I conceived the range, which was carved by Alan Marsh and funded through Eureka's retired 300 Club mechanism. I believe these figures made several appearances at Historicon in the Great Battles series and in the Grand Triumph doubles.
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Re: Eureka's 15mm Sumerian Range

Post by David Kuijt » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:19 pm

FanatiChris wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:58 pm
I believe these figures made several appearances at Historicon in the Great Battles series and in the Grand Triumph doubles.
Yes, they did. When DS gets back from his Wisconsin sojourn he'll post some pictures of the Sumerians in Grand Triumph doubles whopping on the Scots Commons and Italian Condotta. The Scots Commons in particular were very happy after the battle -- they now have enormous scope for future improvement, and every battle from now on will be better!
DK