Komnenan reformed list question

A place to talk about MESHWESH army lists
Pyrrhus17
Levy

Komnenan reformed list question

Post by Pyrrhus17 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Wouldn't the list have an Artillery stand option seeing as the siege train was well known at the time. Thanks
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Re: Komnenan reformed list question

Post by David Kuijt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:06 pm

Pyrrhus17 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:41 pm
Wouldn't the list have an Artillery stand option seeing as the siege train was well known at the time. Thanks
Triumph isn't a siege game -- artillery stands are only available for armies who show evidence of using it in field battles. Almost every army throughout the world who fought against castles had the ability to do something offensive when besieging castles and fortified cities.
DK
Pyrrhus17
Levy

Post by Pyrrhus17 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Ok , well I would have thought that being well known for having a siege train that goes with you on campaign .That you might put it to use against say a wagon laager ? But no problem just a question . Sorry to bother you. :D
Rod
Grand Master WGC

Post by Rod » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:27 pm

The whole point of an online army list is that adjustments can be made to the army lists if you can get past the gate keeper, which usually means find a credible source that provides a good example of what you are asking to add to change.
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Post by David Kuijt » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:23 am

Pyrrhus17 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 pm
But no problem just a question . Sorry to bother you. :D
No bother at all -- didn't mean to give that impression. I tend to write terse, direct responses because I focus on transmitting information, not worrying about presentation. It's always reasonable to ask what the criteria are for inclusion of a particular trait -- and as Rod says, feedback is good.
DK