Skirmishers being doubled

A place for questions by and for the new gamer to TRIUMPH!
skc
Squire

Re: Skirmishers being doubled

Post by skc » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:30 am

Yes points is the way to go and more realistic...but takes a bit more record keeping, especially in Grand Triumph. At a recent GT game, as commands started to demoralise etc, I had the feeling that one needed some sort of chalk board to keep track, like they use for darts! Maybe someone will work out a blank table to work this out on, or a box to take each different points element, (For a start, I've added the points value to the bottom of the bases, which helps.)
greedo
Squire

Re: Skirmishers being doubled

Post by greedo » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:14 am

skc wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:30 am
Yes points is the way to go and more realistic...but takes a bit more record keeping, especially in Grand Triumph. At a recent GT game, as commands started to demoralise etc, I had the feeling that one needed some sort of chalk board to keep track, like they use for darts! Maybe someone will work out a blank table to work this out on, or a box to take each different points element, (For a start, I've added the points value to the bottom of the bases, which helps.)
Thats a good idea! You could then put the list elements in 3 groups for easy counting. But a chalk board might work well too.