I really enjoyed this, but I am a Tolkien nerd.
Search found 277 matches
- Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:48 pm
- Forum: Tactics and Tips
- Topic: 2cnd Line? Usefull or not?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1122
Thanks for this discussion. I would like to see more ‘chalk’ talk like this (with annotated pictures). There are plenty of things in the game to make everything dependent on your die rolls, but I’m sure there are certain approaches and formations that work better than others. My current open tactica...
- Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:56 am
- Forum: Miniatures Review and Figure Questions
- Topic: Plastic Soldier Company 15mm Plastic Ancients
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1881
I'm still waiting for a couple of boxes I ordered. Hopefully, much like other plastics, the boiling water treatment would get the weapons to straighten out. I will report in when I get them.
- Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:42 pm
- Forum: Product Discussion - Ask questions and talk about WGC Products
- Topic: Campaign Book General Structure
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2116
- Fri May 01, 2020 4:37 pm
- Forum: Newbie Questions
- Topic: Pikes don't Suck Video is Up
- Replies: 4
- Views: 620
To continue the tactical discussion, your breakthrough by the mac General presumes that there would be no Mac reaction to the Roman right flank maneuver I was suggesting. The Romans would not rush into the attack either, but draw the Pike on, while the flank attack pulled the line apart. Of course, ...