Rules, printing multiple copies of ?

Discuss anything about Washington Grand Company Products (TRIUMPH!, MESHWESH, TERRAIN CARDS, ETC.)
jdesmond
Squire

Rules, printing multiple copies of ?

Post by jdesmond » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Salutations, gentlefolk !

Have sent my PayPal 'cash' to ye Wargame Vault, downloaded the November and March editions, printedout a copy for myself. Would like to print out several copies for friends to study before they march onto the field (While it's possible they may become purchasers in the future, they're unlikely to acquire a copy before they've tried the game.).

How much should I recompense you for these additional copies ?

Thanks for your consideration of this matter.

Yours, John Desmond
Kontos
Companion-at-Arms

Re: Rules, printing multiple copies of ?

Post by Kontos » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Very honorable of you to offer up. Not knowing that answer, I opted to only print a second copy of the QRS. This, of course, is predicated on me ever finding a local opponent. :roll:
David Schlanger
Grand Master WGC

Post by David Schlanger » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 pm

No need for recompense...

While it would be best to teach them to play without the need for sending out additional copies, the best thing to do would be to just encourage them to play Triumph! While I like Frank's idea to just send them the QRS for study, we aren't going to stand in the way of people honestly trying to introduce new players to Triumph. The thing we would like more than anything else is to get more people playing the game. I am sure that once they get to the point where they love it, and want to play regularly, they will likely purchase their own copy!

DS
Bill Hupp
Sergeant

Post by Bill Hupp » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:47 am

If they borrow a copy and like it they can always go on line and purchase it. If they don't they can return the copy.

Bill
Bill Hupp
Thistle & Rose Miniatures