Test Game and kind of a review

Description of battles, photos, videos, victory!
Maerk
Levy

Test Game and kind of a review

Post by Maerk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:28 am

So I have finally played my first Triumph! games and I am very excited about it. If you like you can read about my impressions and thoughts along with a few pictures here: http://minimaerk.blogspot.ch/2017/07/tr ... -game.html

Cheers,
Maerk
David Schlanger
Grand Master WGC

Re: Test Game and kind of a review

Post by David Schlanger » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi Maerk,

Thanks so much for the very kind and flattering review of Triumph! I tried to share your article/review to the Triumph! Facebook page... hopefully that worked! Very glad you enjoyed your game and I hope you continue to play and enjoy the game. It is only going to get better as we fine tune the rules, add Battle Cards, and improve Meshwesh.

One thing I will mention is that there is a limit to the number of march moves that a stand or group of stands can do each turn (one march move per turn). Based on your account of the battle, it sounds like you did more than one. No big deal though. Otherwise, I think you picked up on some very detailed nuances of the game.

We really appreciate you taking the time to post something about Triumph!

DS
Gregorius
Companion-at-Arms

Post by Gregorius » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:24 am

Nice review Maerk and I loved your game description. DS, I didn't realise that there was a Triump! FB page. Can I just join or do I need to be invited?

Cheers,
Greg in the antipodes.
Kontos
Companion-at-Arms

Post by Kontos » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:28 am

Gregorius wrote:Nice review Maerk and I loved your game description. DS, I didn't realise that there was a Triump! FB page. Can I just join or do I need to be invited?

Cheers,
Don't do it, Davids! That man should be ostracized for his planting of Roo dice in the community! That die continues to haunt me every game I play. Ban him! :D
Gregorius
Companion-at-Arms

Post by Gregorius » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:57 am

Kontos wrote:
Gregorius wrote:Nice review Maerk and I loved your game description. DS, I didn't realise that there was a Triump! FB page. Can I just join or do I need to be invited?

Cheers,
Don't do it, Davids! That man should be ostracized for his planting of Roo dice in the community! That die continues to haunt me every game I play. Ban him! :D
Frank, you've just got to let it go! :D

Cheers,
Greg in the antipodes.
Kontos
Companion-at-Arms

Post by Kontos » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Gregorius wrote:
Kontos wrote:

Cheers,
Frank, you've just got to let it go! :D

Cheers,
No can do, amigo. That roo is my Moby Dick and I will have my revenge! :D
Rod
Grand Master WGC

Post by Rod » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Cheers,
Just ask to join on FB and one of us approve you :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/510429695829282/
Kontos
Companion-at-Arms

Post by Kontos » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 pm

They approved me, Greg, so I am sure you are in! :shock:
David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Post by David Kuijt » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Kontos wrote:Don't do it, Davids! That man should be ostracized for his planting of Roo dice in the community! That die continues to haunt me every game I play. Ban him! :D
I just checked our Forum Rules, and "putting a curse on Frank Popecki" isn't mentioned in there. So we really don't have any grounds to ban him. And seriously, if we banned everyone who caused you psychic or emotional harm, who would be left?!? :P
DK
Kontos
Companion-at-Arms

Post by Kontos » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:33 pm

David Kuijt wrote:
Kontos wrote:Don't do it, Davids! That man should be ostracized for his planting of Roo dice in the community! That die continues to haunt me every game I play. Ban him! :D
I just checked our Forum Rules, and "putting a curse on Frank Popecki" isn't mentioned in there. So we really don't have any grounds to ban him. And seriously, if we banned everyone who caused you psychic or emotional harm, who would be left?!? :P
There goes DK jogging with his shorts on inside out. Get outta my head, vision! :o