Proposed 15mm Sumerian Range (by Eureka)

A place to share information about figures and other models
FanatiChris
Levy

Proposed 15mm Sumerian Range (by Eureka)

Postby FanatiChris » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Nic Robson at Eureka Miniatures is inviting expressions of interest (and pre-orders) in a proposed 15mm Sumerian range, modeled after Eureka’s excellent 28mm range, which you can peruse on-line at: http://eurekamin.com.au/index.php?cPath=87_126_738&sort=3a

Tentative plans call for the 15mm Sumerian range to consist of 9 codes – a Command pack with Gilgamesh, officers and Royal Guards, plus codes for pikemen, axemen, archers, slingers and javelinmen with mixed poses, and codes for Sumerian battlecarts and straddlecarts…plus an option for Akkadian archers. The final list, including any possible additions to the above, will depend on the level of support received. Nic advises advances orders cumulatively totaling approximately 5000 miniatures (estimated at AUD$4000) would be sufficient to launch the project.

Eureka is no longer using its 100/300 Club catalog mechanism to log advance orders, but Nic asks that anyone who is interested contact him directly at nicr (at) eurekamin.com.au

David Kuijt
Grand Master WGC

Re: Proposed 15mm Sumerian Range (by Eureka)

Postby David Kuijt » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm

When I get some time tomorrow or Friday I'll post my estimate of what figures (of the codes Chris mentions) would be necessary for a good Sumerian army -- I need to do that anyway, for myself, as I intend to get in on this. I'm not much impressed with Chariot or Essex Sumerians, and Eureka figs have always been very good for me in the past.
DK

Return to “Miniatures Review and Figure Questions”