Salutations, gentlefolk !
Unfortunately ain't able to get to Historicon this year, so sending some pictures of Early Germans, cast by Old Glory, Forged in Battle, and Essex, painted by yours truly, for your edification. In nearly all cases, haven't mixed manufacturers on a stand (can you find the exception?)
Took pics with new smartfonecamera and tripod, still need to figure out lighting, advice welcome.
A place to share information about figures and other models
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 'Hex shield, cloak, and jockstraps'
- 2017-06-02_07-17-29 Old Glory EGer.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 103 times
- Haven''t finished painting bases here, all these still need flocking
- 2017-06-02_07-28-57 Old Glory and FiB EGer.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 103 times
- FiB on left. Old Glory EGer are half 'bare chests, trousers, round shields', half 'cloaks, jockstraps, hexagon shields'
- 2017-06-02_07-27-47 Old Glory and FiB.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 103 times
- The Forged in Battle figures paintup better than they look when bare lead. Guy in middle with blue shield was named 'Otto Tinyhead' when on workbench
- 2017-06-02_07-28-49 Otto Tinyhead.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 103 times
- Otto close up
- 2017-06-02 - 07-28-49 Otto Tinyhead.jpg (587.38 KiB) Viewed 102 times
- OG on flanks, FiB in center
- 2017-06-02_07-31-14 Old Glory and FIB EGer.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 102 times
- FiB in 'dramatic' lighting
- 2017-07-10_15-35-58 - FiB EGer.jpg (420.32 KiB) Viewed 102 times
- Old Glory, dramatic lighting, one spear got broken, so axehead added instead
- 2017-07-10_15-33-34 OldGlory EGer.jpg (408.91 KiB) Viewed 102 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest